Rubic’s SDK beta version is now live!
Today, we are happy to announce that our partner Rubic has developed the SDK version of their Multi-Chain Protocol.
Thanks to the Rubic SDK, users of different crypto platforms will be able to purchase more than 14,000 assets built on 9 different blockchains directly on their websites, in the simplest and most decentralized way possible!
The SDK integration is available for:
- Other platforms that support swaps
The integration of our SDK is completely free and has the following benefits:
- The ability to integrate Rubic’s solutions according to your individual requirements
- The possibility of customization
- Integration of new opportunities for the exchange of assets, both between blockchains, and assets within the blockchain into a mobile application or dApp
- The opportunity to receive up to 50% of the income from Rubic’s commissions
- Free White Label solution
Currently, this version of our SDK supports the Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Arbitrum, & Aurora networks. You can find detailed information here: https://docs.rubic.finance/rubic-sdk/integration-of-sdk
Rubic is the Multi-Chain Swap Protocol which allows you to swap any of our 15,000+ assets, on and between 11 blockchains, in one click. Rubic’s Multi-Chain Routing Protocol includes On-Chain & Multi-Chain swaps for Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, and NEAR with seamless fiat on-ramps and more!
Rubic’s aim is to deliver a complete “One-Stop, Full-Circle” decentralized trading platform. Rubic.exchange is the place where users can complete Multi-Chain swaps using an intuitive solution with the best rates from all leading trading protocols.