How to buy Dappsy APP token on Trust Wallet
The method of purchasing Dappsy APP token is not straightforward for new investors, but it takes less than 10 minutes and is very simple.
In terms of liquidity, BNB (BEP20) is linked to the APP token. This is the only pair with which you can trade. This means you can only trade APP for BNB and vice versa.
With Trust Wallet you convert BNB to BNB Smart Chain.
- Open the app store and search for Trust: Crypto & Bitcoin Wallet (on iOS and Android).
- Tap “Create a new wallet” after opening the app.
- A dozen recovery words will be offered to you. To keep track of them, write them down in a notepad in order.
- The program will then display your 12 recovery words in a non-sequential order. You’ll be taken to TrustWallet’s main page if you tap the words in the correct order.
- Go to “BNB” and select “Buy BNB.” Enter the amount of money you want to invest in USD and click “Next.”
- You’ll be asked if you want to buy BNB with a credit or debit card. Wait for the transaction to be completed.
- Return to TrustWallet’s main page and you should find that you now have some BNB in your account. “Swap to Smart Chain” may be found by tapping “BNB,” “More,” and “Swap to Smart Chain.”
- Return to TrustWallet’s main page, and your Smart Chain order should have been completed.
Converting BNB Smart Chain to Dappsy APP with PancakeSwap.
If you have an Android device, skip the first step and proceed to the next set of instructions. If you have an iOS device, however, you must first complete the first step in order to use PancakeSwap (a decentralized marketplace that lets you buy Dappsy).
1. (Only for iPhone users) Visit PancakeSwap in Safari. Click on “Connect Wallet“. Tap “Trust Wallet,” and then “Trust.” You will be asked to sign in to your Trust Wallet account. Finally, on the “PancakeSwap wants to connect to your wallet” display, touch “Connect.” Now skip to step 4.
2. (Only for Android users) In the TrustWallet app, tap on “dApps” on the bottom taskbar. Next, tap on “PancakeSwap.”
3. Select “TrustWallet” from the “Connect” menu in the top-right corner. Your Smart Chain tokens should now be available in PancakeSwap.
4. Click the 2nd currency, and a popup will appear. Paste Dappsy APP token address in that box. Dappsy APP token address is: 0x81e07cff8a9331ef2a837b15a3560fb186bf5e8d
5. Because the Dappsy APP token has a 10% tax economics, you’ll need to adjust slippage to roughly 10%-12% for the transaction to go through. After you’ve imported the token, go to “Settings” and adjust the Slippage Tolerance to 10-12 percent.
6. Enter the desired amount of BNB or APP tokens you want to exchange, tap “Swap” and “Confirm Swap.” A notification stating “Transaction submitted” will appear.
- Select “View on BscScan” from the drop-down menu. The status bar should read “Success,” indicating that BNB Smart Chain was successfully converted to Dappsy APP. You can exit PancakeSwap now.
How to see Dappsy in your TrustWallet
So, now that you’ve purchased some Dappsy APP tokens, you’re probably curious to check how the price is fluctuating or how many reflections you’ll receive.
To see Dappsy APP tokens in Trust Wallet, follow these steps:
- Copy Dappsy’s Contract Address here: 0x81e07cff8a9331ef2a837b15a3560fb186bf5e8d
- Return to the TrustWallet home page. Scroll to the bottom by clicking the blue icon in the top-right corner.
- Type “Dappsy” into the search bar.
- Select “Add Custom Token” from the drop-down menu. Switch from Ethereum to Binance Smart Chain as the network. Paste Dappsy’s Contract Address into the “Contract Address” field. Select “Save.”
- And that’s all! Your Dappsy APP tokens should be visible in the TrustWallet app.
RISK STATEMENT– The trading of Bitcoins, alternative cryptocurrencies has potential rewards, and it also has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.